1. No Profile Picture
    Brony & F/OSS Advocate
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to the Ruby Forum!

This forum was created based on the idea that many questions in the "Other Programming Languages" forums were Ruby issues, and so after a brief discussion with the awesome administrators of DS, we now have a Ruby-specific forum! (Woo! ^_^)

So, be nice, be helpful, follow the Forum Rules & Guidelines, and things should run beautifully. Let me know or bug another moderator of any infrastructural issues that may arise.

Thanks, and have fun.
    ~~ Peter ~~ :: ( Who am I? ) :: ( Peter's Musings: Uploading myself, bit by bit... ) :: ( Electronic Frontier Foundation ) :: ( I'm a GNU/Linux addict and Free Software Advocate. ) :: ( How to Ask Questions the Smart Way ) :: ( The Fedora Project, sponsored by Red Hat ) :: ( GNOME: The Free Software Desktop Project ) :: ( GnuPG Public Key ) :: ( About me on the WIki )
  3. c0der
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Wow! Finally! I just decided to look through the Devshed index (on a whim). I thought to myself "I wonder if the devshed admins have wisened up yet, and created a Ruby forum?" Looks like they have! Count on seeing me around these parts.

Comments on this post

• codergeek42 agrees

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo