1. the one
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lightbulb The best classifieds script

I have been googling for month now, and I can't find classifieds that meets few basic criteria:
    I have also red similar topics with recommendation for best script, but some of them are now 404 pages - obviously not that good.

- It must be from reliable source (updates available)
    - web 2.0 Template based (with at least few available templates)
    - Custom fields for each category (job listings, real estate, cars..)
    - Functions as free classifieds with option for payment for better ranking
    - Nice picture engine that displays pictures in DIV with easy browsing (not lightbox or new window)
    - Ads with video
    - Article submission in related categories to improve SEO and make site more interesting.

Not required but would be nice:
    - Ability to work on few domains so that users do not have to register on each site, script should recognize domain and act accordingly i.e.: classifieds.com auctions.com and realestete.com should all load same script but act like different web site with focus on category selected by domain name as top category.

Iím going to check ilistersoft.com right now, but if someone have other suggestion itís welcome

Thanks!
    Last edited by Pepe'; May 8th, 2009 at 08:21 AM.
    If I'm posting problem here, it means that I have not been sleeping for at least 20 hours
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Pepe'
    I have been googling for month now, and I can't find classifieds that meets few basic criteria:
    I have also red similar topics with recommendation for best script, but some of them are now 404 pages - obviously not that good.
    Thanks!
    Hi,

I am looking for a similar classifieds system which will run on a central engine and can run specific classified sections in various websites as required.

We would want ideally jobs, real estate, auto, etc. classifieds.

Would really appreciate you input in this and if you managed to find something that worked.

Thanks and regards

Hitendra
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

tray any of this
    osclass
    open classifieds
    classipress (premium)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo