1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Arrow Contact Form script release

Hi everyone, I made a contact form for a friend, and decided to publish it on the net for everyone to use. It is a basic contact form including a logo, Message of the day.
    Its fields are Name, Subject, email address, and OpenCaptcha to prevent spam.

I can build custom contact forms, if you need additional or less fields. I can even make custom Ebay Order Customization forms, which can have a calendar popup for date selection, and graphic displays for dropdown boxes. I only ask for donations for customized contact forms.

If you do not like my layout and you wish to use your own template, please send me the html template that you want to use so i can integrate my contact form into it.

I update often, so the most current version i have is available on my website. Unfortunately I cant post links yet so when my script is reviewed on scripts com You can find it there. Unless a mod will allow me to add a link to this post

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,
    Barry "OwT" McMillen
  3. No Profile Picture

the link for my contact form is http://www.owt200x.us/contactform
    This isnt a spam post, im just trying to let others know that my contact form is out there, and that i build customized versions of it, integrate my form into your template, and build customized Ebay order customization forms.
  5. No Profile Picture

made a few updates to my contact form. also for business managers, i can use your job application to make a form out of it so people can apply for jobs online.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo