1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Easy Free Webmail Script?

Hey everyone,

Im looking for a webmail script (preferebly written in PHP, but if not its alright) that:

is free;

is fairly simple to install (ie modify config with server name, mail server, user name and password);

works with POP3 and postfix;

supports virtual mailboxes**********(this is a must, all the mailboxes on all of the domains i host are virtual)

Any suggestions? What is the best out there?

Thanks
    --nick
  3. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by nickb34
    Hey everyone,

Im looking for a webmail script (preferebly written in PHP, but if not its alright) that:

is free;

is fairly simple to install (ie modify config with server name, mail server, user name and password);

supports virtual mailboxes**********(this is a must, all the mailboxes on all of the domains i host are virtual)

Thanks
    --nick
    Have you checked out Squirrelmail

I used it, and it seemed to be easy and worked with all my virtual hosts.

Mike
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by nickb34
    Hey everyone,

is free;

Thanks
    --nick
    Hi,

You may try AfterLogic WebMail Lite PHP. This product covers all your demands:

- it is totally free;
    - installation and configuration of WebMail Lite is just a few steps with a web-based installation wizard;
    - you don't need to edit config files manually because AfterLogic Webmail includes the integrated web administration panel. So managing the system settings is very easy;
    - works with any mail server;
    - supports any mailboxes (inclusive of virtual)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo