1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need a Free Weather Webservice for Europe

Hi all,

Does anybody know of any weather webservice i can use that provides up-to-date information for Bosnia. I'm currently using the Cape Clear Global Weather service but unfortunately it doesn't seem to get updated too often for Bosnia. It looks kinda bad when my site says its 13 C and cloudy when its freezing and snowing outside. Not to mention that it always seems to be down and there really doesn't appear to be any sort of concrete documentation out there for it. I'm going crazy and it would be great if someone could point me in the right direction. I don't want to have any banners or advertisements or I'd use www.weather.com.

Thanks,
    Ark
  3. Senior Member
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Did you check the related threads at the bottom of this page? While I didn't read them whole, one is about getting data from weather.com (without the banners) and 2 of the others seem promissing as well I think??
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

PHP | MySQL | DevShed Forum Search | Google Search
  5. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Moved to Scripts forum
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo