1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help routing live streaming viewers

I am creating a live video streaming server (Wowza) on my campus. I want to be able to route people on campus to the local streaming server and those off campus to the CDN.
    I am using RTMP streaming, but am also moving into mobile streaming. I want to be able to route mobile devises to a mobile version of the website.
    This is all over my head and I am needing someone to point me in the right direction. Should I be using PHP or something else? If so, got any pointers?
    Seriously, any help is appreciated.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If your new to web development which it sounds like you are, a project like this will be way to difficult for you

Making your own version of YouTube will not be a cake walk, even the experienced web developers would have trouble doing this
  5. No Profile Picture

help?

Originally Posted by jack13580
    If your new to web development which it sounds like you are, a project like this will be way to difficult for you

Making your own version of YouTube will not be a cake walk, even the experienced web developers would have trouble doing this

I am aware that this is over my head. But this project is moving forward whether its too hard or not.

If anyone could help point me in the right direction, please do.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo