1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Penny Auction Script Software

Hello, what are you recommendations for penny auction script software?

Does anyone know how to make a quality script? Would be willing to pay. Thanks
  3. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Moved to Scripts.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

The Best From My Experience

I recently built a penny auction site for a client, after attempting to build it from scratch I realized its a lot harder than I thought to make sure it all works perfect under load. So I turned my attention to finding a company that sold penny auction software. There are a fair amount of companies out there, so be warned, most are selling garbage scripts!

Some companies had descent software but when problems did happen, their support was so unresponsive that it was a deal breaker.

To make a long story short, I stumbled upon Indeva Web Solutions in LA, they have a product called Indeva AuctionPro. It does Penny Auctions, Reverse Auctions, and some other stuff too. Price was descent, service was excellent, software was perfect. I would recommend you look into them: www dot PennyAuctionBusiness dot com

Originally Posted by nimpkish
    Hello, what are you recommendations for penny auction script software?

Does anyone know how to make a quality script? Would be willing to pay. Thanks

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo