I'm getting confused about which script to use to start my project. I spent 4 days to find an appropriate open source script but could not find one. So can you please help me to do so, or may be give me details of some open source scripts using which I can star my work.
Following is my requirement:
This will be an application website(applicants will apply by registering) with few project management features.
1. There should be one log-in & register page, which is also the front end home page for my site.
2. New users can register by filling up multi-page form, which will also include file uploading options.
3. After completion a mail will be triggered to both the applicant and the admin.
4. The admin will have a separate log-in screen and after logging in he/she can view all the applications.
5. After analysis admin can assign the project to one of them and a corresponding mail should trigger. Admin will also select a project deal line.
6. The applicant can view it's application status and if he/she is selected for the project then he/she will be able to view the deal line and one file upload option where he can upload his/her project report after completion of the project.
7. Admin can view the project report.
This is the main requirement. Is there any suitable open source to start the work with?
Manny Manny Thanks in advance to you all for you time and suggestions.