1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Is remote control of a Windows user possible?

Is there anyway to script wsh or other wise.. go into a user accounts and say fire of their Firefox and navigate somewhere then close that down and log into another user account and load his firefox and navigate... all from a central point say DOS or the administrator cubby hole..

Any ideas where I could find info on this?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

More details as to why this way...
    What I want to do is automatically visit say 5 use accounts on the windows computer and load firefox and visit a site that will cookie up that copy of firefox... then open my account.. and come back regularly during the day to check info in the account... The 5 min later visit a second user on the same computer .. load firefox vist the same website above, and cookie up a differetn cookie and open a different account on the same website. Now the script will visit 5 different users on the same computer and fire off firefox cookie up and open a different account on the same website... the every 5 min during the day visit one user after the other checking for informaation in each account...
    The reason i am trying to use separate User accounts, is that fireforx will store the cookies in different places for each account and therefore you can open more than one account on the target site... if you just use tabs to open 5 copies of firefox then firefox will store the cookies in the same place and you will only be able to open one account on the target site.... hope all this makes sense..

So bottom line can this be scripted and how... I would be willing to pay for help in constructing such a nightmare script...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo