1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Secure login system

Well after trying to create my own login system and failing, I've decided to look for one that has been done by a professional, or by some one that knows what there doing. So my question is does anyone know of a good secure PHP login system with account activation, registration and if possible change password.
    Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

If you want to know how to build one on your own see the link in my signature.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by E-Oreo
    If you want to know how to build one on your own see the link in my signature.
    Thanks a lot, that script is perfect. I'm sure i will learn a lot from this, also a lot of people been telling me to use PDO.
    Thanks.
  7. No Profile Picture

e-oreo has decent start but i'd combine that plus the last comment on the post (pbkdf2) with this:

stackoverflow.com/questions/549/the-definitive-guide-to-forms-based-website-authentication/

aince you asked for prepackaged solution i recommend the excellent system here:

barebonescms.com/documentation/sso/

been using it for while and its aprtety solid system
  9. No Profile Picture

you can use source code of our membership management system project. Its written on CodeIgniter PHP framework.

Pm me and I'll share the source code with you

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo