1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Website hosting script

Hi, i want to start a website hosting site. I need a script. I do not have much money to spend. Does anyone know were i can get a free open source script, or a cheap script. Thanks.
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Your username is 'newwavebux' and you don't have alot of money to spend? Hmm...

If you are looking at selling web hosting, go for a GOOD sript, and this normally means a paid one. The best ones out there are the moment are Plesk Billing or WHMCS. These are both heap enough if you don't have a lot of users, so it shouldn't be a worry.

There's a lot more options out there, but this is one field where you really do get what you pay for. I've tested about 10 different systems so far, and most of then are rubbish.
  5. No Profile Picture

If you are just starting off setting up a website hosting company I would recommend starting off as a reseller. For $20/month you can get your own name servers and a license of WHM - a backend user management panel used by a majority of hosting providers. Once you have everything setup on the backend, a small investment in WHMCS (which can be installed through Softaculous) will integrate the backend user management with the front end webhosting sales and you're off - ready to start your own website hosting company.

Eventually you will want to get your own dedicated servers, but a reseller account is usually more than enough for 100 or so customers.

I would recommend going with Arvixe 's ResellerClass Hosting . They have great customer support and are the best bang for the buck of any provider out there. Plus, they'll even give you a free domain name and don't charge any of those stupid fees for domain privacy protection, account backups, or account setup.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

There are lot of free web hosting panel scripts are available and you can try this
    some of them are
    ispconfig
    ehcp.net
    web-cp.net
    virtualmin

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo