1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post Wordpress Theme Selection

I'm going to start my own blog by this month using wordpress....
    I've checked out free themes in google but they are all too flashy...
    Does anyone know good free themes simple & elegant...
    Also apart from akismet, platinum seo... plz suggest good advertising plugin also where other users can also register & blog... This might be optional...
    But social networking, good comment option plugins might be good to start with... I'm going to do quality content.... So plz give me some inputs...
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

buy customizing the default wordpress themes ( twenty ten,twenty elevan) theme you can find the best of standard wordpress themes

I am using this theme that loads faster,closely stick with the website standards.

You can also find the best of simple themes by searching with the keyword " wordpress minimal themes "
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by 88dbsakthi
    buy customizing the default wordpress themes ( twenty ten,twenty elevan) theme you can find the best of standard wordpress themes

I am using this theme that loads faster,closely stick with the website standards.

You can also find the best of simple themes by searching with the keyword " wordpress minimal themes "
    Hi . I'm absolutely agree with you . WordPress default themes is the best SEO friendly themes for WordPress . I use twenty ten for my two websites . But I change design of this theme and it look's awesome .
  7. No Profile Picture

Thanks Friend i am also searching for such type of theme for my blog

but now i got it
    thanks
  9. No Profile Picture

have you checked wordpress themes related sites such as elegant themes, virtuethememart dot uk etc. if not please do. there are plenty of themes available for wordpress.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

on mojoomla(.)com site,

mj nustar is a free theme, you can post on your blog and many more download this theme mj nustar - Free Joomla template

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo