1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Anyone know of a good Poll Script?

Was wondering if any of you had links to a good poll script. Doesn't have to use MySQL, jsut something simple to set up and easily changeable (interface wise) that people can take for fun. Please no links to hotscripts.com, that's why I'm here

Are there any poll scripts that you personally have used and liked?
  3. blah
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Why don't you want to go to hotscripts. Your doing the same thing here as you were there. You're not actually attempting it yourself so why not just go to hotscritps? Polls aren't that hard to make unless you want to make use of the GD library extension.

fire.
  5. No Profile Picture

I did go to hotscripts and I tried about 20. I trust the forum members on here more than the people who give 5 stars to their own scripts on Hotcripts. I think that's what a forum like this is for. I'd rather know that a real person actually had a good experience with a specific script, and I don't think it takes too much of anyone's time to post a link of something that worked for them, while it could take me many hours to find something on hotscripts, try it out, and realize I can't customize it, even though the people who developed it call it 'customizable'. A lot of the polls were so poorly written I could not even see where the tables were starting or ending.
  7. No Profile Picture

and yes I realize I can program my own poll. I've done it with and without GDLibrary, but I wanted one that will work for many different sites, so a script was Ideal because all my current polls are integrated with the user tables of each site.
  9. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

moved to scripts

one i've worked w/ in the past is sympoll ... not bad.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  11. No Profile Picture

ah that script works to PERFECTION, thanks!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo