1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

PHP Calendar Script

Anyone know of where I can find a php calendar script that runs in weekly view, from Saturday to Saturday (8 days)? I've tried to manipulate a few, but its been tough.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by jsbruns
    Anyone know of where I can find a php calendar script that runs in weekly view, from Saturday to Saturday (8 days)? I've tried to manipulate a few, but its been tough.
    You may have to write your own, but it shouldn't be too hard. PHP has great time / date functions and db connectivity.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

I figured out how to achieve what I need. Next issue is this. I have a designated start date, and every day there after adds one to a counter. In other words, if the start date is today, today's counter would be 0, tomorow, 1, the next day, 2, etc. I'm currently using the following to create the counter:

$day_count = date("z",strtotime("$StartDate $DaysToAd[$i]")) - date("z",strtotime("$start_date"));

the date("z") works well, but I suspect I'll run into problems as we near day 365, and the counter will inherently start over. Any suggestions?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo