1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question searching for C2C Ecommerce solution - similar to Haf.com

anybody know of a good C2C ecommerce solution? i'm trying to create a site similar in function to half.com, but after quite a bit of googling have come up with nothing of any substance -- lots of ecommerce solutions, none dealing with C2C in the way I need (plenty of scripts for craigslist style C2C) . Language is no biggie, but PHP would be nice since I'm more well versed in PHP. Any ideas?

Noah
  3. No Profile Picture
    Cypher

Originally Posted by noahsatellite
    anybody know of a good C2C ecommerce solution? i'm trying to create a site similar in function to half.com, but after quite a bit of googling have come up with nothing of any substance -- lots of ecommerce solutions, none dealing with C2C in the way I need (plenty of scripts for craigslist style C2C) . Language is no biggie, but PHP would be nice since I'm more well versed in PHP. Any ideas?

Noah
    I know a company that does great work in the web applications space. (I am not affiliated with Tavisys)

Tavisys consulting

Cypher
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi Noah,

I know that this is a years-old thread, but did you ever find a reliable c2c payments system?

I've started looking for one but haven't seen anything yet.

thanks

Austen.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo