1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for live video chat software

Hey guys ,

I am about to create a website for a customer. Its gonna be an adult website and i need a live (streaming) video chat software that will live stream from a video camera and the user be able to chat with the person on camera. There are a couple of this kind of software but i havent found anything helpful on search engines.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
  3. No Profile Picture

We can offer you the software for video chat . You can experience here http://www.jamoncam.com/newsite/demos/VideoChat%20Software%20Demo.htm demos for version 3 of our software , version 2 is already in use on many sites .
    Have a run in those host/viewer applications and tell us if this is what you looking for.

If so , you can contact us for further discussions in the acquisition of the software .

Thanks
    Jamon
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi,

Please find www.mm-streaming.com , is the most complet solution in the world right now. Also we just lunch new streaming solutions for community and dating.

If you need details let me know.

Best regards,
    MM-streaming.com
  7. No Profile Picture

Hello,i recommend u to use 123flashchat software.This software iis useful and nice,u can put it on ur website by means of intergration,it includes video/audio as well,with these functions,u can offer ur users more benefits and u can earn money byPPV/PPM at the same time,I used it before and i will use it continusly.In one word,it is so attractive that it will be a pitty if u miss it.
    Originally Posted by aprcy
    Hey guys ,

I am about to create a website for a customer. Its gonna be an adult website and i need a live (streaming) video chat software that will live stream from a video camera and the user be able to chat with the person on camera. There are a couple of this kind of software but i havent found anything helpful on search engines.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo