Thread: Users Script

1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Users Script

Does anyone know of a free user script in PHP that doesn't use MySQL (it's seperate file). I would also appreciate if it obviously allowed you to register with a username and password. THen you have to log in with that same username and password. There could also be a thing that says how many registered users there are. Also, it could say how many are online and if you click that it lists a name of all online users. Also, there could be different ranks such as "Admin" and "Mod" which is listed next to your name. Also, there could be pages that you can only access if you are registered and logged in. Also, pages that can only be accessed if you're an admin or mod. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

sf.net

hostscripts.com

google.com
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Please a specific script because I tried almost every script site out there!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

y cant u make it yourself....no1 here will make it
  9. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally posted by haym37
    Please a specific script because I tried almost every script site out there!
    Thats the point, though - only *you* know what *you* need. Unfortunately, unless a user comes along who is psychic, you will have to try out a number of available scripts until you locate one that suits your needs entirely, or is close enough that minor modifications to the source code will bring it to your needs.

Sorry. Those are the breaks.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  11. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Moved from PHP forum to Scripts, as this is not a programming issue.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo