1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to get accurate daily/monthly search count for keywords?

Hi All, I normally use the Google Adwords Keyword Tool to do my keyword research and get search volume for each keyword but the other day I decided to give the free version of Wordtracker a ago.

Here is the link to the basic free version of Wordtracker:

http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com

I entered my keyword (prefer not to say for competition reasons) into the box and searched. On the free (or basic) version of Wordtracker it shows 41 Searches. On Google Adwords Keyword Tool for the same keyword using exact match with USA selected it show 6600 searches a month.

OK so now im a little worried as im thinking well may be the keyword Im aiming for doesnt get as many searches as I thought and it seems like its a pointless keyword to aim for.

As we all know anyone who wants to get to the top of Google and/or other search engines is because they want traffic. Is there another way I can get an accurate daily/monthly search amount for a keyword? I know I wont be able to get any exact numbers but I just want to know if a keyword has enough searches for it to be worth while aiming for.

Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Promote your site with the keyword more. Use some good high quality and high traffic news sites and start commenting on them.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Search Management

Content is the vital part of search engine traffic. And don't try to copy any content from existing sites. Doing such, will allow the search engines to give less preference to the websites, select such keywords whose search count is more and competition is low. Finally improve your keyword rankings then you will get better traffic through search engines. You can get quality back links by doing article submissions, social bookmarking, forum posting etc...So try to build quality back links like this. It will helpful to get traffic.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Hi,

Wordtracker and Google adwords are one of the best keyword tool for daily/monthly numbers of keyword searches. They also help you in finding best keyword for your website.

Thanks
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by searchmanage
    Content is the vital part of search engine traffic. And don't try to copy any content from existing sites. Doing such, will allow the search engines to give less preference to the websites, select such keywords whose search count is more and competition is low. Finally improve your keyword rankings then you will get better traffic through search engines. You can get quality back links by doing article submissions, social bookmarking, forum posting etc...So try to build quality back links like this. It will helpful to get traffic.
    exallent post, I agree with you
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks Everyone
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Search Management

Thanks for u r reply hellocat.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo