1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Attracta Yes or No?

I have been approached by Attracta to do some SEO work on a new domain i will be launching next month and was wondering if they were a good option for me. Anybody had experience with them either good or bad?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I am suspicious of any company that approaches me directly soliciting work; it probably means they are desperate, which is not a good sign.

How did they approach you if you haven't launched your domain yet.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

they partner with host gator who host the domain and I was playing around with their free SEO tools.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Im surprised nobody has any feedback for me regarding Attracta. They say they are the largest SEO company in the world, they have an affiliation with host gator and cpanel among others so they look worthy of trying out but was hoping to get some feedback from somebody who had an experience already.
  9. No Profile Picture

Yes

Originally Posted by pressurewashing
    I have been approached by Attracta to do some SEO work on a new domain i will be launching next month and was wondering if they were a good option for me. Anybody had experience with them either good or bad?
    I have used their free SEO tools in my hostgator cpanel on several of my sites with good results. The XML sitemap tool got more pages indexed in Google and the link builder tool backlinks appear high in the SERP for my domain and for keywords I used in their site description.

I have also used their paid RankBuilder tool with good results. Just be sure to use keywords that are not too competitive.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by pressurewashing
    you check out with them as to what they will do, is that ethical SEO or would that damage your site reputation. try to understand on what are the fundamentals of SEO. commenting on any company's product or reputation is not correct.
  13. No Profile Picture

The new domain will provide new life to the people. I do agree with the set of information presented here but I want to know the natural feasibility of this system.
  15. No Profile Picture

Sorry i have no experience with attracta so i can't say anything.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo