1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Backlinks Updating Issue in Webmaster Tools

Hello All,
    One of my websites is not ranked in Google searches. The website is 6 months older and I have created backlinks for my website. Last month when I saw my website is not ranked and also backlinks in webmaster tools were not updating from the start. It was showing the same number of backlinks for last 5 months. Then I delete the site from webmaster tools and re-enter it in my webmaster tools. Now it shows the updated number of backlinks. But again it is stuck to that number from one month or so. Is there any issue related to it that doesn’t let my website rank in search results not even in last page??
  3. Not An Expert

Welcome to Dev Shed!

I suspect that this:

Originally Posted by vividbharti
    I have created backlinks for my website.
    Could have something to do with it. What did you do to "build backlinks?" If you used spammy methods like directories, blog/article commenting, and forum posting...it's possible that your site is seen as spam. Consider doing a backlink audit to see if those are the source of your problem.
  5. Contributing User

Originally Posted by markroberts
    Welcome to Dev Shed!

I suspect that this:

Could have something to do with it. What did you do to "build backlinks?" If you used spammy methods like directories, blog/article commenting, and forum posting...it's possible that your site is seen as spam. Consider doing a backlink audit to see if those are the source of your problem.
    Check out if you have received any error messages in webmaster account. It can be possible that you website backlinks are not indexed. You need to check out the backlinks and review them or you website will suffer a search engine penalty.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo