Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Buying backlinks can be consider as "LINK FARM"! Mostly of the links are very low quality and some are spammy sites! Be careful
    Taking You Forward - BPO Services Philippines | TYF, Inc. - Call Center Jobs
  3. Contributing User

I can't think buying backlink is good for website. Instead it may harm your site that's why it is against google rule. So I will suggest to avoid this type of work.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Buying backlinks can be a good or bad idea. It depends how you do and where you do it.

There are some sites which offer great quality links from high quality pages on their marketplace and refuse to accept any sites which might harm any potential buyer. The key for these sites I believe is quality control. For these links you usually have to pay a little more though, in the end you get what you pay for.

Also it's vital to only choose sites which are topic relevant to your site. This means that the site which you want to buy the link from resembles your site in some way.

I do advise you to stay away from link farms or similar "establishments" as these are just unnatural.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo