Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Buy backlinks work?

Hi. I've been trying hard to do link exchange but it seems hard to find other willing to do that with me since my ranking is so low.

I wonder those buy backlinks services do work? And those are quality backlinks.

Anyone know any good ones that actually work? Is this a good idea for seo?

Thank you.
    Last edited by beebac; October 9th, 2012 at 10:08 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture

As I know buy backlinks is useless because Google does not consider bough backlinks. So do not waste your time behind that kind of activities.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Online Strategist

First of all I have to warn you that buying back links is against Google webmaster guidelines and if you get caught you run the risk of loosing your rankings.
    But buying back links is a good way to quickly improve your rankings and there are services that offer back links services. The trick is to buy back links from relevant high PR sites and make them only a small portion of your overall link profile. If you have 10 back links and 9 of them are bought then you have a higher chance of getting caught. But buying few back links as part of your overall link profile will help. But again I must mention that this is against webmaster guidelines and better avoided.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

What else to do?

It seems not a good idea to buy backlinks. If they're 2 way links that I also have links to their site then will it help and not get caught? Is there service like that?

What else can I do to improve my ranking?
  9. No Profile Picture

Buying backlinks is a very bad idea. Instead buying links try to build links with quality and relevant sites. Start blogging which will support your site. Try to build link with same sites. Start link wheel but dont keep your foot print.
  11. No Profile Picture

Exclamation

Originally Posted by paulkaisis
    Buying backlinks is a very bad idea. Instead buying links try to build links with quality and relevant sites. Start blogging which will support your site. Try to build link with same sites. Start link wheel but dont keep your foot print.
    Google and other major search engine not like link farming technique.
  13. No Profile Picture

Post Re:

Buying back links may not work for you. I suggest you to create back links as per your website theme and link relation. With this practice you can sure increase SERP and PR.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by paulkaisis
    Actually, buying backlinks is NOT a bad idea, if use it wisely. Don't buy from companies, that are offering hundreds and thousands of backlinks. It will certainly harm your site rankings. One of the best options, i think, is to write good quality articles. You can get good backlink and a traffic from article directories....
  17. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Buying backlinks does not work in any way. You should work more on building backlinks with your own or hire someone who can do this for you in a proper way. Building quality backlinks is not that easy. So just do it steadily and without giving a break to the activities.
  19. No Profile Picture

Buy backlink may work but you're reaching to Google penalty as [link farms] , I think. Slowly doing SEO effort, you will get higher PR, dude.
  21. No Profile Picture

Don't buy backlinks if you don't have to. There are many ways to get backlinks, such as forum posting, blog commenting, sns, ect. For backlinks buying, you might be cheated. No spam is good for a website if you'd like it rank well.
  23. No Profile Picture

According to me buying backlink is not an ideal way to create quality backlinks, you can hire someone who can create backlinks for your website. It would be better if you can concentrate on contextual links.
  25. No Profile Picture

Can't not say BAD or GOOD. Just mix it on schedule and make it normal, you can tell the sellers to do that for you. But make sure you've already known about them, i mean their quality sites. Because webmasters don't have time to remove your link if you request a removal. It will charge a small fee to remove your link when you found that it's not effective to your link building campaign.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by beebac
    Hi. I've been trying hard to do link exchange but it seems hard to find other willing to do that with me since my ranking is so low.

I wonder those buy backlinks services do work? And those are quality backlinks.

Anyone know any good ones that actually work? Is this a good idea for seo?

Thank you.
    NO, That is not good idea to buy links as per Google guideline but still people are doing this and get some benefit from this bad idea.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

No, it is not a reliable solution. Create the links yourself or outsource this activity but keep always your eyes on it.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo