Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

there are two pages comes for a signal keywords ,so the canonical tag have to write which pages are important for search quires .
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by micheal.burns1
    Cannonical tag helps search engine to identify that the url are are same and it wont count the url as two different urls.

For eg: www.abc.com or www.abc.com/default.html or www.abc.com/index.html or http://abc.com

are nothing but one site only but search engine thinks that they are different pages.
    Use 301 redirect, i think this is right redirect.
    Permanently redirect, so all page "yuice" what you get from backlink you get on one pages.
    When you registered your domain, your domain can be www. abc.com or yous abc.com, and you need to permanently redirect one to another.
  5. No Profile Picture

Canonical tag is used to save your site from duplicate contentr issue. Like, for example you created a site based on australia nad you fetch the information about australia from wilipedia. You just copy the content from there and paste on your site. In search engine terms it is a issue of spamming. But if you will use canonical tag in your site then google count you site as a new one but the source of information is counted to wikipedia. Google will not ban your site.
  7. No Profile Picture

A canonical link element is an HTML element that helps webmasters to prevent duplicate content issues by specifying the "canonical", version of a web page as part of search engine optimization.
  9. No Profile Picture

Because of canonical tag u can keep same content on two pages.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

duplicate content

when there is problem of having more then one url with same content on website then only we can go for canonical tag to avoid the such type of duplicate content
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Emilyrueb
    Hello all, I have listened from someone about Canonical tag. but, because of lack of time, he can't explain me about this. can you explain in brief about Canonical tag.

I will be thankful to you for this.

I appreciate all your answer and reviews.

Thanks in advance.

I know we can use canonical tag as per you say but can we use canonical tag for two different url ?
  15. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Canonical tag is part of the HTML header on a webpage, designed to minimize crawl errors and the indexing of duplicate content in your website.
  17. No Profile Picture

Canonical tags facilitate the search engines understand that approach you like the page to be indexed in those search engines and conjointly allow them to understand that this page is absolutely only 1 page.
    The canonical tag for every page ought to be additional somewhere between the pinnacle tags on your web site page and also the link within the tag ought to be to your most well-liked version of the page.
    Whenever you're linking to your web site page from another page, take care to link thereto within the same approach that you just have documented it within the canonical tag. however the good news is that the canonical tag can facilitate forestall duplicate content issues though there area unit minor inconsistencies.
  19. No Profile Picture

This tag help to redirect the similar page to particular url. This help to save the site from getting duplicate pages.
  21. No Profile Picture

The canonical tag element can go a long way in helping Google understand which pages of your site belong in the search engine results. A canonical tag is best when you need to maintain more then one version of a URL.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by Emilyrueb
    Hello all, I have listened from someone about Canonical tag. but, because of lack of time, he can't explain me about this. can you explain in brief about Canonical tag.

I will be thankful to you for this.

I appreciate all your answer and reviews.

Thanks in advance.
    If two or more than tow pages of our website open with same content that time we use Canonical tag.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo