1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post Will I get client BY SEO. is it right?

But how? I know link building ... this enough for ranking. I want to know will client call for the product? or not?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Thumbs up

That's Really Great you know the link building, However Link building is not enough for SEO. If you want to do the proper SEO on the website for that you have to know all the techniques. Off course Clients need the person who can provide the best SEO Services. Show them to clients that you can provide the good SEO Services and if client likes your services then He/She will will ask you to work on the project. Hope I helped you.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by candeotech
    But how? I know link building ... this enough for ranking. I want to know will client call for the product? or not?
    It is important to know the basics. With this, you will also need to do a lot of research on keywords that can help in generating business. Also, don't focus on quantity of backlinks but on quality of backlinks. If the backlinks you build are coming from websites having good domain authority or PR, will help more in ranking your website on top and in less time.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Yes, of course seo will help you for getting client.if your site will rank. definitely you will get good traffic and also leads.
  9. No Profile Picture

As you have mentioned that you are known only with the Link Building, it'd literally take up the major in dragging clients to your site. You could try doing the following:

1. With the start, ensure whether your On-page is done in an ethical way with no spamming techniques. If this is done better, you'd then carry over your link building basics, as you have told before.

But with this, you should be able to sort out the ways that are reliable for dragging in the number of visitors to your site. Your way of marketing should be quite precise and unique that tends every user to have a look at your web service.

2. Optionally, you could also try with the social media sites say Facebook, Linked-In, etc. You can join the groups that are similar to yours and get participated in the discussions or that you can start with a discussion/polling.

3. The other prominent thing that every business tries to go for is "Referral Marketing". As the name implies, you can first start marketing to your business friends and then can carry over with the paid option.

These options would likely help you get a new client.

4. Freelancing sites - Just get registered to it and sort the projects that you can do for the rates that are affordable for the business owner and for you.
  11. No Profile Picture

That's the correct question, which every webmaster should think before optimizing a site. I have seen many websites which are ranking on the top. but are not having conversions.

The ultimate target of any business site is to generate revenue, that offcourse should be...Well you can generate leads with SEO including some SMO part. Although the strategy totally depend on the type - product / service and its features.

But the base starts from the site only. You should have the main pitch under the fold. Clear Call to action should be there. Site Load time should be less. User friendly design and appealing content. Trustable points should be included.

There are many factors for lead generation. Just go through some articles and feel free to ask If you need input on any query.
  13. No Profile Picture

I use traffic and impression as a metric to replace keyword ranking. To collect advance payment, I always advise clien to subcribe a long term plan ringing from 3 - 12 months.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by pinkzebradesign
    That's Really Great you know the link building, However Link building is not enough for SEO. If you want to do the proper SEO on the website for that you have to know all the techniques. Off course Clients need the person who can provide the best SEO Services. Show them to clients that you can provide the good SEO Services and if client likes your services then He/She will will ask you to work on the project. Hope I helped you.
    I agree with you ,if you know all the link building techniques,that's good but this is off page ,and what about on page,if your on page is not good then your site will not rank at all.........
  17. No Profile Picture

Link building is just a part of Off-Page Optimization..
    Yo need to know off-page as well as on-page optimization..
  19. No Profile Picture

SEO is much more than what you think. Like everyone else have mentioned. You have to have proper technique when doing so. And regarding your question you will definitely increase your sales when you increase your ranking. Why? There is a direct relation between traffic and sales. The more people driven to your site the more chances of making a sale of course.
  21. No Profile Picture

Yes it is possible to get clients with the help of SEO but before that you need to get better links from the high page rank websites first then only you can get a better rank of your website in the Search engine result pages. Clients can easily call you if you are providing better products and services.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Link Building is the most important aspects of SEO. Quality backlinks generated helps improves website performance and ranking. But along with that Onpage and other tasks like Social media optimization is also important.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yes, SEO is most useful way for business, most of the IT companies using SEO for there business, it is cost effective marketing while PPC is little expensive.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Ofcourse SEO is good for getting clints while they make searches. Your keywords would help you. SEO is quite useful for this purpose provided you have had used longtail keywords in your content and backlinks which help to fetch traffic to your website. It is quite economic way of online marketing.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo