1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Difficult to convince one of my client for Facebook Marketing effectiveness? Pls Help

May be you all aware about the fact that - Its so hard to convince client to launch Facebook platform as marketing platform. Please help me to convince my client to utilize Facebook as marketing channel ?. Please provide some suggestion from your side.
  3. No Profile Picture

Tell him/her that you can access your targeted market via facebook city search based profile searches.

Also the PPC on facebook is so detailed. You can set age, gender, area limit in it. Also people with interest. It is easy to use and you can hit your targeted market.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Red face Marketing on facebook

Facebook's are the high profile IPO is that it's social media platform driven by engagement. so what do marketers need to know about this social media platform to improve their marketing
  7. No Profile Picture
    Online Strategist

I suggest looking for some Facebook marketing success stories, preferably in your niche. If you can show your client that others had success with this method then he is more likely to try your suggestions.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

I do agree with nsillk. You will need to show him some examples because if your client is providing general services or product that is generally used, can get a good response but if the services are not for general users, it will be hard to get benefits easily.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo