1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

English Learning

I am a student in the master's degree in educational technology who would like to do an internship in English to improve my language skills but also professionals competences in a company that provides e-learning possibly in Great Britain or the USA. I am looking for an internship of 60-80% in order to be able to take courses in English. The internship would be better if (at least a little ) paid, even if not otherwise paid. Could someone help me or give me some advice?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Many coaching center available for improve the skills in English knowledge.so,first you find the best center in near your circle.Daily if you have the routine work in read the English books,newspaper and magazine,it should really help to improve your skills.
  5. No Profile Picture

well you can improve your language by watching informative television programs in english. This will help you to improve your english skills.
  7. No Profile Picture

Well, I am not sure about your internship but can tell you this much, to learn English well you need to be engaged in activities like reading, writing and listening. Make a schedule to to every task that involves learning English such as newspapers, articles, forums, video tutorials and exercises. One of the effective way is to learn grammar and increase vocabulary.
  9. No Profile Picture

Many institutes are teaching English language and also you can improve your English by reading the newspaper, watching movies, referring dictionaries etc.. You can choose whatever way you like. Everything depends on practicing and practice make you perfect and you can learn quickly as well.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

nice post thanks for it...
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

thanks for wonderful discussions

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo