Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Google Backlinks continuously decreasing??

Backlinks to My Websites is continuously decreasing . in past one month my Backlinks Count in 15 350 but when i checked it today google webmaster is showing me 12 210 .... can anyone tell me why???
    i have checked other Online Link Checking tools .. all of them is showing different count please Suggest me any Suggestions how to tackle it??
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by MHK Developer
    Backlinks to My Websites is continuously decreasing . in past one month my Backlinks Count in 15 350 but when i checked it today google webmaster is showing me 12 210 .... can anyone tell me why???
    i have checked other Online Link Checking tools .. all of them is showing different count please Suggest me any Suggestions how to tackle it??
    Google always not show the exact count of the links. Also it is also possible that the posts through which you got that links are expired, removed or that website was renewed or not exist.

Build quality links by creating and take active participation in social media (especially google plus), forums, blogging, blog commenting, social bookmarking. Hope it helps.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

If you want improve your backlinks means then you should do more link building strategies like Blog comment,Article submission,Classified submission,Forums,Social media and what ever strategies available in link building.
  9. No Profile Picture

you should make more backlinks. backlinks are very important for the website.
  11. No Profile Picture

your reported backlinks is not the same as your actual backlinks, and all of those numbers will fluctuate as backlinks come and go, and tools see them or don;t

the question is: is your ranking going down?

not a problem until it does :-)
  13. No Profile Picture
    Banned

backlink decrease continously

1. check your links status from webmaster

2. Related your niche build possible back links from high pr
  15. Contributing User

Your backlinks must have decreased because of their sources. For instance if you have posted an article in any of the article directory and if the directory is closed down, then your backlink in the form of that article will also not exist. Check the sources of as many backlinks as you can and concentrate in creating content based backlinks through authoritative article directories and blogs as they stay for a long period of time.
  17. No Profile Picture

There are lots of reasons whey Google Webmaster shows less backlinks. It's possible that some of your backilnks got expired. Or some of the backlink you have created may be counted as spam by google. So Google have ignored it. Some times it can be bug and if that is the case the backlinks number will be as it is after some day.

You should continue to develop high quality backlinks to your website to come out of these.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

In last few months Google d-index lot of sites which are just only back link creating sites, it might be possible you lost a particular niche of back link which d-index by Google.
  21. No Profile Picture

Some tools can face certain challenges in finding all the links. It depends on their backlink index size.
    Try to check your website via <this unethical company that pays me to shill for them in various threads>
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; July 31st, 2013 at 01:04 AM.
  23. No Profile Picture

Not all links are for a lifetime that is why link building is a continuous process. You have to remember to build quality links though.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

After Google new algorithms links from high authority sites are considers as good, may be that is the reason for your back link decrease.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

You should try to build good and quality backlinks and disavow spamming and bad links from google. regularly update your blog and bookmark them on good social bookmarking sites.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Google Backlinks continuously decreasing??

May be your link is spam, check your webmaster tools often to remove the affected links ,probably participate in niche websites donít participate for back links alone then your stuff will be reported as spam.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo