Thread: Google Panda 24

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Google Panda 24

Recently i heard a lot about the site effected by Google Panda 24 from my friends. I want to know what about this updation, issues, how effects to sites and solutions. If anyone knows please share valuable view on the same topic.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

This update mainly affect on low content websites.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Just don't panic if you have lost the keyword rankings. It will take some time to settle down properly. Just keep working on building quality backlinks and maintain the quality of content you utilize for promotion of your website.
  7. No Profile Picture

Google Panda is updated just to check the Low quality Contents sites and Low Quality Back Links , if you having good in both sides then you do not need to panic about this.
  9. No Profile Picture

Mainly google panda 24 is related with quality of websites. it decrease ranking of those websites which is not good in quality.
    so you should write unique content for your site and make good backlinks for the sites.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

mostly affected by this update are the low quality content. PANDA and PENGUIN are challenging SEO Guy.
    Taking You Forward - BPO Services Philippines | TYF, Inc. - Call Center Jobs
  13. No Profile Picture

Use disvow tool to tell Google that you have not created links from those low quality site. Your rank will be restored
  15. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by ryansmith1
    Recently i heard a lot about the site effected by Google Panda 24 from my friends. I want to know what about this updation, issues, how effects to sites and solutions. If anyone knows please share valuable view on the same topic.
    Panda update mainly affect on low content websites.do only quality work and your content must be unique.this is the only solution.

<removed fake signature links>
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; February 19th, 2013 at 03:03 PM.
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Alastairbrian
    Use disvow tool to tell Google that you have not created links from those low quality site. Your rank will be restored
    I have not heard of this. My understanding was Google did not penalize the links but instead just dis-credited them. The reason for this was to prevent people from spamming crappy links to competitors sites to hurt them. I guess from seeing this I was wrong and there is indeed a penalty. Thanks for the information.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by JMac618
    The reason for this was to prevent people from spamming crappy links to competitors sites to hurt them.
    This is exactly why this disvow thing has been created.
  21. No Profile Picture

Panda has always been the same ever since it released. It aimed to pull down in rank those websites that are of very low quality and does not give a good user experience.

Naturally that happens when a certain site has unnatural links, keyword stuffed pages and some similar "black hat" SEO techniques as they call it.

Every update is just aiming to improve that goal.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo