Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Is Guest Blog Commenting still good for SEO?

I have read several articles that Guest Blog commenting is bad in 2013 and Google updated its algorithm that not to consider the backlink from guest blog commenting..I confused whether Guest Blog commenting is good or bad and moreover i have already acquired Google backlink from guest blog.I need to know Whether Google will wont consider that link after next crawling or i can continue with guest blog commenting..
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

If the comment is relevant to the topic you are commenting on, its okay but if the comment is just like thanks for the post and all, it is of no use. If you do all the activities genuinely, it will help in any way.
  5. No Profile Picture

Guest Blog commenting is the good seo technique. Google crawls on those comments which are relevant otherwise Google does not crawls.
  7. No Profile Picture

Blog commenting

Blog commenting is waste of time because most of the links from blog commenting websites are nofollow plus PR juice will be shared for all comments in that blog so no worth of it.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Guest Blog commenting is still the effective technique of seo. The only thing that you have keep in your mind is that the blogs in which you are posting your comment must have your link do-follow otherwise Google will not index your website and the quality back-links will not be created.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by amishabanu
    I have read several articles that Guest Blog commenting is bad in 2013 and Google updated its algorithm that not to consider the backlink from guest blog commenting..I confused whether Guest Blog commenting is good or bad and moreover i have already acquired Google backlink from guest blog.I need to know Whether Google will wont consider that link after next crawling or i can continue with guest blog commenting..
    Yes, Guest Blog commenting is still good for seo. you can continue with guest blog commenting.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Guest blogging is an integral element of content marketing, and widely used to strengthen the online credibility of our brand.Guest blogging is not only to increase your link count, it is an extremely valuable component required for your overall content marketing SEO program.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yes, It will be good, If the blog relevant to your website,
    giving do-follow back-link to your website,
    having good Google page rank.
  17. No Profile Picture

Guest blogging is a method in which a blog or web site can accept and publish content written by another. The relationship between the guest author and blog is mutually beneficial, as both are ready to realize benefits from the exchange. While the blog is in a position to require advantage of quality content, the guest blogger can gain from advantages that positively influence their own website.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Guest Blog commenting is still good for seo. you can continue with guest blog commenting.There are many people do it.it is good for getting backlink and also good traffic.
  21. No Profile Picture

Guest blog commenting still good and effect way for increase your search engine ranking and boost your traffic. You blog commenting must be relevant, high PR, not link junk and unique content. If you write common word like thanks for your posting then google count as a spammer.
  23. No Profile Picture

Yes, Guest blogging is very useful way to promote your site. As this is being used in Link Wheel creation and one of the best among SEO techniques !!!
  25. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Blog commenting is good for seo

obviously blog commenting is good for seo but in target niche only otherwise you will be spammed.
  27. No Profile Picture

yes, guest blog commenting still works. but one should the the blogs very carefully.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Yes, blog commenting is good for building quality backlinks to your website.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo