1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help Google Related Search Result

Hi, I am Kelvin Edward.I have a problem to the about the search result of Google Instant and Related search result.A person name is showing in Google result with negative stories, but now we have removed all negative stories from sites.There is no relation between person and negative stories.After reviewing Google search guidelines we work hard to remove all complaints and forum postings .. but problem remain same ..Still keyword comes in Google Suggest and Google related searches more over while searching these keywords .. still old sites are coming on which negative story posted . on these pages neither have person name as well not even company .. So why these results are coming ... help me to dig out more Google mystery.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

It takes time. Now you just concentrate on quality links and quality content. Also start social media and create strong profile. Join forum discussion and share only related and quality content. Never share any kind of duplicate content. Once you have strong links then Google will show your latest links.
    Freelance to India - A creative Web Design Company
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by kelvin_11
    Still keyword comes in Google Suggest and Google related searches more over while searching these keywords .. still old sites are coming on which negative story posted . on these pages neither have person name as well not even company .. So why these results are coming ... help me to dig out more Google mystery.
    Keywords come in the Google’s related search as per the search query, to help other users to search for that related search query.

The second thing is that the link to that site on which you had placed your content come in SERP's, but it is not displaying your content or business name because you had removed the content from that page, right. But before you remove those pages, your content search engine spider have already crawled them that's why this thing happens.

For the solution of it, try Google webmaster tool for removing page or its link from Google search results. For more information how to do it refer this link https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/164734?hl=en
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Also If you are not able to remove any link then go with Google disavow tool.
    Freelance to India - A creative Web Design Company
  9. No Profile Picture

I think you should make a list of sites from which you want to remove links and contact them to remove your links. If they don't repond or asked for money to remove the link. You can disavow a link in Google. Make a list of link and uplolad .txt file and Google will not consider those links.If you want to get more information you can check this url.
    https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by kelvin_11
    Hi, I am Kelvin Edward.I have a problem to the about the search result of Google Instant and Related search result.A person name is showing in Google result with negative stories, but now we have removed all negative stories from sites.There is no relation between person and negative stories.After reviewing Google search guidelines we work hard to remove all complaints and forum postings .. but problem remain same ..Still keyword comes in Google Suggest and Google related searches more over while searching these keywords .. still old sites are coming on which negative story posted . on these pages neither have person name as well not even company .. So why these results are coming ... help me to dig out more Google mystery.
    Review are the most powerful tools for marketing. Currently website and product sales depend upon review. If you removed the Comment/Page, Then I suggest you to Write some positive review. But it will be best if you mention the keywords and website name here.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo