1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Any good link exchange sites and free?

Any good link exchange sites and free which helps you to find link exchange partner and keep track of the status like did they add my link and save all the partners then able to check if my link still on their web site later on?

Is there one that are free and have lots of sites?
  3. No Profile Picture

Most of the link exchange network will suggest you to add some king of codes in your website with editing permission.The links suggested by this kind of network are not seems to be relevant. So my advise is to start posting in some of the good seo forums and communicate with other webmasters and check the quality of the link on your own.
  5. No Profile Picture

Exclamation

Automatic link exchange by default can not be good. Relevancy of linked pages is more important than ever. Also, wrong links can cost ban from Google index.
  7. No Profile Picture

As I know nowadays Google does not consider link exchange so if you will do this that means you are wasting your time behind worthless activities.
  9. No Profile Picture

The problem with link exchange sites is that often your links get placed on sites that not only have a low PR, but are irrelevant to your niche too.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Online Strategist

What you need is a good link tracking software. There are quite a few around. Do a Google search and compare the choices. If you're tracking few links then I guess you can get away with a free one which allows tracking of 10 links etc. If you want to monitor a lots of links then you need some commercial software.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I wonder, if link exchange is still present, its gone in history, now days there are different techniques that are used by SEO guys to build links.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo