1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

seo|webdesinging institute|

Originally Posted by jimmy03
    Forums,Email.Articles,blogs,directory submission these are very common methods for backlinks,please suggest some new methods for backlinks.
    Thanks
    I do agree with you dear, i want to make extra exposure to this. When you post articles , blogs, anything. Use keywords in title and discription. It will make goog strength to your promotion as i did with this website webdesigningprofessionals . com here i used keywords like
    web designing institute, webdesiging courses, learn webdesigning, delhi, gurgaon, noida and i got superb results.
  3. No Profile Picture

Yahoo answer ,
    Classifed Ads
    Article Submission are fast way to get traffic. i dont know have idea regarding PR ..

Regard
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

ap09.com

Forums,Articles,blogs,directory submission,Link Bait will help in getting the links to the website.
  7. No Profile Picture

Article submission, Directory submission, Forum posting and social bookmarking are best ways to get back links.
  9. No Profile Picture

The Best way are
    Directory Submission
    Blog Comment
    Social Bookmark
    Forum Posting
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Search Management

Search engine ranking of the website will improve by properly doing the SEO activities like high PR directories submissions, social bookmarking, article submissions, press release, blog commenting, web 2.0 pages and also join some forum posting sites. These will increase your ranking in Google, boost your traffic and also you will get quality backlinks. Itís the best way to get backlinks to your site.
  13. No Profile Picture

The Inner Voice

Form postings to the relevant forum and blog commenting besides article submission and PR submission are the best ways to get Backlinks from high PR sites.
  15. No Profile Picture

I follow the following steps

1) Unique, original and quality posts and articles on blog.
    2) Post on Blogs and Forums
    3) Promote your Site Everywhere
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you are having trouble getting indexed then this tool works really well.

Get Indexed Tool

I use it for all my own blogs. The other thing well worth a try is Article Marketing.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by jazajay
    Make your site usefull and people will naturally link to it.

Have a good footer design search for design blogs that offer inspirational footer designs to designers, email them for a listing and a review.

Have a good unquie tool for your area again look for sites that link to such sites.

The thing here is you have to offer something that is of value to get a good link.

I run several lists that I know me site vistors will want, parental control software, websites that offer printable colouring in sheets that sort of thing. Good sites that are just natural and not done by a an over aggressive SEO are hard to find. Also the search engines have no idea to the actual value of a page in your site visitors eyes they rank based on set variables not actually useable factors.

Now the problem with this is that the actually good sites can be hard to find, I know trust me, 3 days in and I only have 34 sites of any value to fill 13 caterogries, page 25+ in Google, 12+ in Live so far for 3 days work. Of which 12 where submitted by a freind of mine, 6 from the DMOZ

I link to other sites for free if they fit the criteria.

The only catch is the site has to be good for me to link to them. My site vistors then come back because as I say the sites are hard to find and thus having them in 1 place is easier than starting from scratch win win situation all round.

Jaza
    Have the same feeling
  21. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jazajay
    Make your site usefull and people will naturally link to it.

Have a good footer design search for design blogs that offer inspirational footer designs to designers, email them for a listing and a review.

Have a good unquie tool for your area again look for sites that link to such sites.

The thing here is you have to offer something that is of value to get a good link.

I run several lists that I know me site vistors will want, parental control software, websites that offer printable colouring in sheets that sort of thing. Good sites that are just natural and not done by a an over aggressive SEO are hard to find. Also the search engines have no idea to the actual value of a page in your site visitors eyes they rank based on set variables not actually useable factors.

Now the problem with this is that the actually good sites can be hard to find, I know trust me, 3 days in and I only have 34 sites of any value to fill 13 caterogries, page 25+ in Google, 12+ in Live so far for 3 days work. Of which 12 where submitted by a freind of mine, 6 from the DMOZ

I link to other sites for free if they fit the criteria.

The only catch is the site has to be good for me to link to them. My site vistors then come back because as I say the sites are hard to find and thus having them in 1 place is easier than starting from scratch win win situation all round.

Jaza
    Are these words still useful? I am a newbie and don't know much. But these words really appeal me. Anyone has any other better thoughts?
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Make a good plan and follow it. Search for sites that are better ranked than yours and start a strong link building activity.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

There are many ways to get backlinks. you can go for backlink at social book marking, directories submission, article and forum posting.
    Last edited by hiker; December 8th, 2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: fake sig removed
  27. No Profile Picture

Best Ways To Get Links

1. Write Articles and Submit to article directories.
    2. Make blogs on platforms like blogspot and wordpress.
    3. Make profile in forums related to your topic and start contributing in it.
    4. Write guest posts.
    5. Make profile in social sites like youtube, google plus, google map and twitter, facebook and linkedin.
    Start contributing in all social sites.
    6. Comments on blogs related to your topic and audience.

Stop thinking and start getting links from where ever you can get. If you find something related to your website, try to enter in discussion and contribute something.
    As time goes you will get lots of backlinks to your website from related content.
  29. No Profile Picture

Social bookmarks site. (Digg ...)
    Social media site. (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn)
    Forums
    Blogs (Do follow blogs)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo