1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Meta title and meta decription for Ecommerce site

I have on ecommerce site which have 500 products. Now i want to do SEO for that site,but the problem is that there are 500 products, then how i create meta title and Meta description for all the product.Is there and other solution to create all products meta title and description .pls Help me.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by amitsankhala
    I have on ecommerce site which have 500 products. Now i want to do SEO for that site,but the problem is that there are 500 products, then how i create meta title and Meta description for all the product.Is there and other solution to create all products meta title and description .pls Help me.
    Hi Amit, the title and description is recommended task for on page seo which plays a major role in ranking in Google or other search engines. So, each and every page should contain unique title and description. To get the analyze the title and description on duplication or missing attributes of a website, i can recommend you to use Elite Site Optimizer tool which helps you to analyze the On Page Elements and also get compare with your competitors for better optimization

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo