1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Optimizing a business for Kuwait

Hi,

I am preparing a hosting website for kuwait. Where in, the company is located in India and serves kuwait customers on their domain registration and hosting services. My doubt is whether I should optimize the website in English language or in Arabic language or have the both. Which one sounds good and bring in more customers. My plan is to go with both English and Arabic languages for the title and have my pages written in English and bring in the Arabic keywords wherever necessary, will this work? Kindly help me
  3. No Profile Picture

Do Both- in English and in Arabic- in extension name and in content. Both affects your ranking in search engine. Read about localization here.

tip:
    1. know the top search engine in Kuwait.
    2. know Kuwait's customer behavior.
    3. Know domain names in Kuwait.
    4. Know your competitor in Kuwait.
  5. Contributing User

I would suggest you to go with both the languages, as this will be helpful in the local searches and as the website in more intended to serve the Kuwait people. This will benefit your website to get more popularity in local search results.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI
  7. Contributing User

to get good ranking in Kuwait, add local phone number and address on website
    use google map integration
    use Schema Tags
    also submit your site in local directories
  9. No Profile Picture

its depend by using which language your visitor will search more.

But I suggest to show them the content in english first and also provide them a option in regional language too.
  11. No Profile Picture

I suggest to opt for both langauges as this would help getting more traffic and visibility on SERP's. Also, try to use a add a localised city or phase in chosen query

For instance: mobile app development hyderabad, where the mobile app development is the keyword and hyderabad is the city name
  13. No Profile Picture

Local SEO helps you in many ways. Like oue fellow members said, just go with two languages. That helps you for sure. And If you are to go forward. Use Sub Domains or Sub directories in your website. Its helps your users to choose language what they are interested in...!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo