1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Organic Keywords

Actually i have shared hosting services from spicyhost.in,but i need more traffic for my applications,it should be from organic searches only, so need to move VPS or in shared-hosting only i will get result?
  3. Lazy Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

VPS or shared makes absolutely no difference.
  5. No Profile Picture

VPS or Shared hosting is not going to help you to increase your organic search result. Create lots of tutorial and video tutorial which can help you to get organic searches.
  7. No Profile Picture

If you really want to increase your organic search ranking you will have to create original content. This is key to having a good ranking with search engines. Another very important factor to take into account are backlinks, these also tell Google if they come from high ranked sites that your site is also important and allows you to rank higher quicker. Try adding your site to related directories, writing original blog content and any other way that you attract people to check your site.
  9. Contributing User

Hosting services will make no difference for organic traffic or ranking keywords in search engines. You need to optimize your keywords and work on proper SEO techniques to get your website ranked higher in search results.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo