1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Best plan for search engine registration

I need to register a clients site with search engines. I have 6 pages I want to register, representing the default entry point and the 5 menu items(index.php and home.php are the same).

index.php
    home.php
    services.php
    about.php
    upload_files.php
    contact.php

The last time I registered a site, I registered with the main search Engines individually, then used a registration tool to register with the rest of the search engines.

I'm looking for input on the most efficient and effective ways to register a site and modify my plan accordingly. Here are some questions to consider.

Is it better to register with sites individually, or are there tools that do an equally effiective job of registering with search engines? I'm particularliy concerned with Google, but also any other search tools that would be worth my time to register with individually.

Are registration tools effective? if so, which one is best?

Do I need to worry about duplicate registration?

In short, what would be the best plan of action?

I know that's a lot of questions, but I think the answers could be useful to a lot of people, in addition to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    If you want to register your website in search engine (generally Google). I suggest you to add the index.html.
    But I suggest you to redirect your index.html and home.html URL to your primary domain (example.com) because it will prevent the chance of duplication and submit your primary domain in search engine.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo