1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Arrow Get Ranked in Google for Article

I wrote an article about my company and now I want to get ranked for that article in Google's SERP please tell me how can I do that ?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can do some guest blog comment according the theme also you can interlink to your article with other article which having same theme of your article as well as write more article and give the link under the content of your main article. This is way to get ranking for Article in Google. Thanks
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you want to get ranked then follow given guidelines:

1. Analyze ranked articles and check their content and links
    2. Create unique content more than ranked article
    3. Do proper interlinking
    4. Maintain keywords density
    5. Proper title for article
    6. Submit it on a hire PR article website
    7. Don’t publish multiple article with same content
    8. Share on social media platforms
    Freelance to India - A creative Web Design Company
  7. No Profile Picture

Self Promoting Articles will not get high results in Google SERP. Keep writing about your technology related and posting it on high Authority sites.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by rajkumar12
    I wrote an article about my company and now I want to get ranked for that article in Google's SERP please tell me how can I do that ?
    Not sure what keyword you have targeted but the best option is to target long tails keyword which can rank on better position is less time. Promote the article on social networking sites. If it count worth, people will surely re-share it which will help in building backlinks naturally.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by rajkumar12
    You have written article on your company hence it is good to post it on your own blog in place of publishing it on the third party article website. After publishing it on your blog share that article’s link on the social media sites with catchy title to make the content viral but make sure that your social network as well as profile should strong.

Google plus is one of the best social site nowadays which will help you to crawl and index the content in quick way and that will help to increase article’s ranking in SERPs.

If your article is general "about us" for your company then you can also add its link in your social media site’s profile in the section of the “about us”.
  13. No Profile Picture

Guest blogging is best way to promote your blog or websites. Guest blogging means create one unique and fresh content with your targeted keywords and publish it to other blogs. Create article and submit to article directory websites, web 2.0 blogs.
  15. No Profile Picture

Article submission can fetch you some one way links. Write an original content and submit it to various artcile sites with your wesbite link in that article and they further distribute your article to many sites and press realeses.giving u quite a many one way links.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo