Thread: Seo help

1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Seo help

Hey guys this a web site. I'm trying to get it on top search result of google. but I failed to do that & day by day its alexa ranking is increasing. I don't know what step to take because now I'm totally screwd to take website.So please friend's help to get me out from this.

[edit]Edited out the link. Poster was spamming his website on multiple posts.[/edit]
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; January 11th, 2013 at 03:31 PM.
  3. Contributing User

To improve your keyword ranking you need to complete good seo for your website. You need to maintain quality than quantity while creating backlink. And the point you have specified here your alexa ranking is decreasing! It is a good option
    Low alexa rank indicate positivity.....Day by day your site will get improved and your alexa rank will decrease continue, it's simple
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

ranking

Sorry, ranking is not gettting down on the contrary it's increasing & within 1 week it's jumped on 50,000to 165,642.
    Thanks for reply.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Increase do follow and good pr links and it should be related to your website as well as submit your link in correct category.
    Blog comments and forum postings are effective techniques to increase ranking.
  9. No Profile Picture

You are banned in this forum,so how i can give you answer on this topic, but for my point of view seo is totally revolve around your keywords selection, It's all depend on your knowledge and research on any topic.
  11. Contributing User

Originally Posted by ashokaa
    Increase do follow and good pr links and it should be related to your website as well as submit your link in correct category.
    Blog comments and forum postings are effective techniques to increase ranking.
    Yes dofollow links are helpful but also, need to remember lot of dofollow links can hart a site. It is better mixing dofollow and nofollow links for natural view.
  13. No Profile Picture

Always try to work according to the Google terms and conditions.
    Do submissions in niche categories and select do follow sites.
    Keyword is also a main factor in this term. Without proper keyword selection any site can't rank in Google first page.

[edit]Edited out link drop attempt[/edit]

Comments on this post

• Scorpions4ever disagrees : Another attempt at fake signature links and you're outta here.
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; February 6th, 2013 at 01:44 AM.
  15. No Profile Picture

Friend where is your site ? and if you want to improve your in ranking , then you should do the main task of seo like

Quality Content
    Back links from Best Sites
    Good Sites view to maintain bounce Rate etc

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo