Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy Site not displayed in google

Hi,

After struggling a lot with SEO for my site, I am unable to show up my site in the top 20 of the google list. I have taken care of all related meta tags, title and free submission directories but still there is no output.

Please let me know what other steps I can take in making it visible in google index.

TIA
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you site is still not indexed in Google try with top social bookmarking sites to help faster indexing.
    In case of site already indexed and you are trying to improve your SERP rank, than you need to carefully review your website content and other on page issues to match proper SEO.
    If the keyword you try to rank is a high competitive keyword than you may need to consistently work on off page techniques for few days to get results.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

You should check your website carefully , check Sitemap.xml, 301 redirection meta tags well. Most important select your right keywords and work on that.
    After this you should work on OFF page well such as
    Article Submission
    Press Release Submission
    Create Squidoo
    Create Hubpages
    Blog Commenting
    Forum Signature links
    Directory Submission
    Social Bookmarking
    Create Blogs and post always with links of your website there.
    Create One Way links from good quality of websites if possible(from your some friend website)
    After all the work i think you will be able to see your website on first page.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Just submitting to the web directories is not enough. You need to diversify your backlinks. e.g. building link by forum participation, blog commenting, social bookmarking, article submissions (ezinearticles,squidoo,hubpages etc.) and from more related sources.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by anujgarg
    Hi,

After struggling a lot with SEO for my site, I am unable to show up my site in the top 20 of the google list. I have taken care of all related meta tags, title and free submission directories but still there is no output.

Please let me know what other steps I can take in making it visible in google index.

TIA
    submit your site in directories and alternately be active in forums you will get the results soon.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by anujgarg
    Hi,

TIA
    The title and description of your post does not seems to be relevant. As in title you say, your site is not displayed in google, and in description you say that it is not in top 20 of google list, it does not make any sense. Check if it is indexed or not first. If it is not indexed, add your website to webmaster tools and as well as update your sitmap. If it is indexed, work on building backlinks.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

First of all Can you please share since when you are trying. As many people start doing seo and withing 2-3 month they need results which is not possible. Also SEO is lot more than just free directory submissions. You should try out other things as well
  15. No Profile Picture

Everyone easily say that by posting links in forum will give you positive feedback on your new website. But if we post the link or URL of our website in forum the forum moderation team ban the user due to violate the terms of posting. Then how can we post the URL on forums?

Comments on this post

• Scorpions4ever disagrees : You claim to be from New York, NY eh? Why not reveal you're from Islamabad, Pakistan. Why be ashamed of where you're from?
  17. No Profile Picture

They DO allow it, they just donīt want Spammers

Originally Posted by mapitinc
    Everyone easily say that by posting links in forum will give you positive feedback on your new website. But if we post the link or URL of our website in forum the forum moderation team ban the user due to violate the terms of posting. Then how can we post the URL on forums?
    who drop by, become a member, create a link to their site(s)
    and are gone again. That way a forum would turn into a link farm
    and get penalized by the search engines itself...

If you have a backlink in a good forum, you must be very obviously
    a very contributing member and the backlink must be organic,
    it must be natural because it belongs, best sort of reasonable growing out of itīs surrounding information
  19. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

First of all check the content of your website. If the content of your website is copied then you can not gain the rankings. So properly optimize your website according On page guidelines and after that increase your on Off page activities so that you website ranking will improve in search engines. In Off page you have concentrate more on following methods:

1. Forum Posting
    2. Directory Submission
    3. Social Bookmarking
    4. Article Submission
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can create a site map file for your website. Site map file is a formatted file with an XML extension. It includes the URLs for all of your pages in your website. There are many online and offline tools are available to create site map; You can also utilize them. After creating a site map, you have to upload the site map file to your website root directory.
    bodHOST.com : | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email:sales@bodhost.com|
  23. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Firstly Optimize the content and site . Is it related to your targeted keywords or not ? check Sitemap.xml, 301 redirection meta tags as well.
    Add it on google Webmaster as well.

After this you should work on OFF page well such as
    Article Submission
    Press Release Submission
    Create Squidoo
    Create Hubpages
    Blog Commenting
    Forum Signature links
    Directory Submission
    Social Bookmarking
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think that it happens in that way, maybe because your title and description of your post is not really look relevant. If you want to really in the high rank keep doing SEO works.Free directories submission is not adequate.Make good and expand several SEO works like Social bookmarking, Web 2.0 properties more specifically keyword research for easy high ranking in Google search engine.
  27. No Profile Picture

If your site is not visible at Google then first check your site map and then do on-page, off-page seo at-least 3 weeks, mostly it depends on your keyword competition.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Don't be upset for that. Try to search for the keyword how to set my page rank
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo