1. echo $usertitle['computer'];
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Site SEO Suggestions

Hi All,

Wondering if any of you could take a look at one of my client's websites Wilkietv Video Production and give me some ideas/suggestions to improve ranking for keywords attached.

Would've posted for a review over at SEOChat but even though I've been a member for 9 years my 4 posts aren't enough to get me over the threshold to post :P

Thanks,
    comp
    Attached Files
  3. No Profile Picture
    Online Strategist
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

That's a lot of keywords but I guess in general you want to rank for video production related keywords.
    - Add the main keywords in the title tag of the home page "video production in Surrey & Hampshire" ?
    - I would remove the Facebook and Twitter links from the navigation bar and link to a more important page, like pricing
    - Not SEO, but you can show your contact details more prominently, especially since your location based. Highlight the number and make it larger? These things do work.
    - Try to reduce the spacing at the top so the full slideshow will be visible as soon as you load the page

Comments on this post

• Winters agrees
  5. No Profile Picture

Most of them are very good keywords. In ideal way you can target some main/domain specific keywords as well some long tail keywords simultaneously. All of them are easy keywords. For getting rank effectively you must take care from where you are building links, are these terms present at your website or not.
    Also your website is just one year old, so it may take time to show results.... Keep doing, also do some work for reputation of website
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can post your videos on video sharing sites like Youtube and other sites which can bring visitors to you, besides this do SBM for your video site
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

As i search your client website have only 4 backlinks and 0 page rank so i think here you need to work hard on off page like forum posting, blog posting, blog commenting etc.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

First step: you need more content on this site. Add more articles and the articles should be longer (min.300words).
    Apply a basic SEO for every page. Add pictures for every articles and optimize them, too.
    In my opinion the content is very poor on this site.
  13. No Profile Picture

Your client already add blog in your site,why you don't optimized this blog with some long tail or medium search keywords.

Your site PR is low so put your efforts for make this better till next PR update.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

PR = 1

Better to have a good content. Article submission can help anyway and it is also a good practice in-terms of gaining high PR.
    Taking You Forward - BPO Services Philippines | TYF, Inc. - Call Center Jobs
  17. No Profile Picture

First you need best and unique content for that.
  19. Contributing User

After take a look on the web page I found the sites current pr is 1. To improve this pr you need to complete good seo for the site. High pr backlink can increase this pr.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo