Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Social bookmarking helps to index new webpage in the faster way through search engine’s spider. Hence it is good to do social bookmarking twice in a week for the website’s new webpage but still it is more depend on the website’s new content.

Social bookmarking is third party activity hence if you want to get maximum benefit from it for the website on which you are working then it is good practice to stay active on good social bookmarking sites on regular basis to share content in which you are interested as well as post your website’s new web pages in it also twice in a week. This way social bookmarking will help to make your profile strong which will also benefit your website in terms of backlink and traffic.
  3. No Profile Picture

Social bookmarking is often better way to generate traffic. I generally preferred social bookmarking when some new content is updated and need crawling for it in search engine.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

social bookmarking is very important for increasing the ranking of site. I do it regularly by posting unique content always.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

it's totally depends on your site updation if you regularly update your blog, site content or page, so you should frequently use social bookmarking of your pages, but you can also bookmark other site news and informative post to be active on bookmarking site.
  9. No Profile Picture

How often do you use social bookmarking for seo

I think you can do social bookmarking only when you have fresh content. If you have fresh content, Do Social bookmarking but for old websites this is not so helpful. For Article and Blogs you can do so.
  11. No Profile Picture

I don't like to give more time to Social Bookmarking, I think 4-5 bookmarking are enough in a day for one website.
  13. No Profile Picture

i think Social bookmarks only work as tier 2 or 3 as i know direct social bookmarks may harm.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Social Bookmarking is the most effective Off page task. Most of the websites makes good online presence with social bookmarking. Doing it on regular basis makes site indexed faster by Google.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Social bookmarking with nofollow backlinks provide your traffic, however social bookmarking with dofollow links gives you some link juice along with traffic.
  19. No Profile Picture

Works Bookmarking for traffic not for SEO.
  21. No Profile Picture

for me it is 0 seconds , I automated the things ittf
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo