1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Depending on the content of the page.
    But G+ is the best quality for SEO, but you must have a good author rank, if you want better results
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by danieljacob344

Hello friends,

In the present time SMO are important part in SEO. But i don't know that which sites are most useful in SMO. please help me reelated SMO
    SMO means Social Media Optimization..Social Media means Social Networking Sites like Facebook, Google +, Linked In, My SPace etc etc...
  5. Contributing User

For social media marketing you may connect with facebook, twitter, myspace etc....The success depends how you are able to to utilize them
  7. No Profile Picture

Post Social networking site

Abbreviated as SNS a social networking site is the phrase used to describe any Web site that enables users to create public profiles within that Web site and form relationships with other users of the same Web site who access their profile. Social networking sites can be used to describe community-based Web sites, online discussions forums, chatrooms and other social spaces online. Like facebook, twitter...
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Now a days, Social networking sites are becoming an important part of seo. You can use Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Orkut and Twitter are the best social networking website and helps you in increasing your website traffic and promote your business at a large scale.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Red face

Facebook, Twitter,linked-in,myspace, Stumbel, These are the important site for SMO
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Social Media have become an integral marketing part for most of the smart online business, Pinterest have turned out as a big community with lots of user and is very effective for brand promotion.
  15. No Profile Picture

At this present scenario, Social networking websites has become a part of SEO. Using Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networking websites can increases your website traffic at a large scale and also promote your business worldwide.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn are top most popular social networking site with very large number of user data base. Participate in this website to get traffic and increase popularity of website.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by danieljacob344

Hello friends,

In the present time SMO are important part in SEO. But i don't know that which sites are most useful in SMO. please help me reelated SMO
    Yes, smo is very important part and useful part in seo.linkedin.com,facebook.com,twitter.com,pinterest.com,stumbleupon.com, these are the good smo sites.
  21. No Profile Picture

Social networking sites effective for increase your traffic. But remember your social networking friend must be need related your business otherwise your traffic wasted. I recommend build network who are interest your business.
  23. No Profile Picture

There are various networking sites which are useful for increase social media marketing like twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Tweetmeme, digg, FARK, Slashdot, Friendfeed, Clipmarks, Newsvine, Diigo, Scoop.it, Chime.in etc.
  25. No Profile Picture

Hi

I say facebook is the most effective in social media marketing ,its brings a lot of traffic.
  27. No Profile Picture

I mostly like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn because those are most popular and everyday come huge visitor.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Many companies have their own Facebook pages and use them to promote products. Consumers get the feeling they are actually interacting with these companies, which is of course an illusion.

<edited fake signature drop attempt>
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; May 10th, 2013 at 03:32 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo