1. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

I need suggestions on how to optimize my site!

First off, no, I'm not advertising my site: I'm trying to get real, true assistance on how I might best increase my site's search engine ranking.

http://www.apollomix.com

I've been playing with keywords and titles and stuff quite a bit lately. Right now, I'm waiting to be re-indexed with my new information. How does everything look? What should I change? Do <h1> values matter? Should I fix them up too?

Thanks.
  3. Autodidact

This question is so popular, I see no reason why another thread needs to be created. There have been two created in about the last week on DevShed alone. Not to mention, it has to be one of the most popular Google searches for Web site developers.

DevShed1
    DevShed2
    Google
    Soldiers, from the height of these pyramids forty centuries look down upon you.
    ▪ Napoleon, on the eve of the Battle of the Pyramids
  5. Contributing User

Ha, I'm talking about search engine optimization. Not "speed" optimization. I have done my research, but I was wondering if anyone with more experience than myself could give some input on what I've done right, and what I've done wrong.
  7. Autodidact

Wow, that's my bad. I don't know how I managed to read that so incomprehensibly wrong. Nice site, by the way.
    Soldiers, from the height of these pyramids forty centuries look down upon you.
    ▪ Napoleon, on the eve of the Battle of the Pyramids

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo