Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Is that true powerpoint slide submission help to increase website ranking?

Is that true power point slide submission help in increasing website ranking. Can anyone suggest me how to do it and where should i start.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Is it true Forum submission really Help in increase Website Ranking? Please help

yesterday i read on some articles that forum submission help in increase website Ranking but also read in other articles that it can also be a reason to penalize. Now Iím confuse what should I do ?
  5. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    ^^^
    Same guy posting with two different accounts. Merged the two threads together.
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  7. No Profile Picture

It really depends on where you post. A credible forum can help you increase the website ranking for sure.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Forum Submission is 100 percent help to increase the website keyword rankings in search engines.Because you should get quality backlinks when you posted in Forums.That backlinks should not be expired always.
  11. No Profile Picture

forum posting helps but only when you submit your content to relevant websites. For example if i have software which controls work force management or work order management. Then i will post in forums with relevant keywords with anchor text.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

The forums submissions are surely help to improve the keyword positions in search engine result pages.Find the niche forum sites to build quality back links
  15. No Profile Picture

Yes forum submission helps to increase your site traffic and improve your site rank also.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Currently there are several factors that affect your ranking. Hence if you are getting backlinks from Power point slide submission then it will definitely help to increase ranking and as per my view if it is not improve ranking then definitely enhance your brand awareness. In short Don't target keywords just concentrate on user requirement and give him what they like which will increase your business.

You can also increase ranking using forum posting but you require to post on your niche categories. If you are getting backlinks from non-related website then it may be chance to get penalty.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Quality do follow forums posting is good for grab good quality links but only forum posting can't bring website ranking, website content is also very important task it should be of high quality.
  21. No Profile Picture

Smile

Yes PPt submission help in ranking. PPt your mostly get quality traffic as user come form target location. and we submit in targeted location so you get result fast.
  23. No Profile Picture

Forum submission helps but, not so much.
    In a small part they increase serp (really small) but you can use it to gain traffic.
    Choose only your niche forums, not everything.
  25. Contributing User

Yes, Do follow forums posting is helpful to increase Website ranking in some ways but you have to work more on other parts of SEO methods too such as Link building, Daily content update with new unique keyword rich content, PR submissions, .gov and educational backlinks, Wiki links.

Regards,
    Calvin

<Removed attempted sig drop>
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; July 2nd, 2013 at 04:47 PM.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by thomasbruce
    Is that true power point slide submission help in increasing website ranking. Can anyone suggest me how to do it and where should i start.
    It can help in increasing the traffic on website if it is interesting and has some good amount of information which can be beneficial for others. If the content used is of zero value, it will not help.
  29. No Profile Picture

I aggree with Anjeljames. PP submission helps only to drive traffic if the content of PP is good enough. However, it won't do any good in your website ranking even though you can include a link as a resource. But most of those links are no-follow.
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo