1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Trying to come on google search page since last 1 week

Hello

I am a new web site developer. I am trying to list my web site in google search list.
    My web page Header looks like this -
    Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head>
       <?php include_once("analyticstracking.php") ?>
       <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
       <meta name="keywords" content="CBSE,Date Sheet,Datesheet,CBSE Date Sheet, CBSE 2013 Datesheet,2013,XII,12,date,class,Sheet,"/>
       <meta name="description" content="CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2013,CBSE Date Sheet,Cbse Datesheet, cbse xii datesheet"/>
       <title>CBSE Date Sheet 2013</title>
       <link href="../cbse-cs-n-ip/css/new.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    My web page name is cbse-xii-datesheet.php and saved under folder date-sheet-2013. Site name is cbsecsnip.in
    I have already added this page in my sitemap.xml and also submitted in google web master tool. And also done fetch as google process.
    But still if I am searching by these key words
    cbse date sheet
    cbse datesheet
    cbse xii date sheet
    cbse xii datesheet
    cbse datesheet 2013
    cbse date sheet 2013
    cbse xii datesheet 2013
    cbse xii date sheet 2013
    cbse exam date sheet 2013
    cbse board datesheet

my site or web page is not coming even on 2,3,4 page of google search.
    Can any one show me the way what I have to do and what wrong I have done.
    I am totally disappointed and frustrated.
    Thank you for any advice.
    Regards
  3. No Profile Picture
    Online Strategist

Just by adding meta tags you wont rank in search engine. Meta keyword tag is ignored by search engines for few years now. Your best bet is to build some links with the required anchor text.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Do you know if Google has even crawled it yet?

Also, you're probably getting outranked by loads of older (better) sites which have many links and have existed in the index for years.

The only way you'll get your website up the rankings is through building links...which is time consuming and costly.

Have fun!
  7. Contributing User

I'm not too sure how old your website is, if it's new then you'd need to design an entire strategy based on targeted keywords, backlinks, good quality informative content, plus you'd also need to ensure that the site loads really fast.

As a matter of fact there are approximately 200 parameters that Google uses to rank a particular website, though no one except Google would know all of those. But if you really want to boost your rankings you should approach an SEO expert or a consultant you can help you design an effective strategy. You might also want to consider PPC to get a quick exposure.
    All the Best !
  9. No Profile Picture

There are numerous factors which might affect the ranking of webpage. In this context it might be possible that the coding behind the front end of the website is affecting it. Therefore I want it suggest you to better check it before making too much effort on search engine optimization.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Firstly must do on page of your site.if you want to rank it on google search engine.Like-meta tag,google xml site map it is most important.and after then do seo off-page.
  13. No Profile Picture

Try to make quality links which should be relevant. If you will get link from authority website then it will be beneficial for your website.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo