1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Web Development Company

Hi Friends ! how to increase the traffic to my site. If you have any idea please suggest me .....
  3. No Profile Picture

If you are starting from scratch then traffic can be expected in majorly three steps(If you don't opt for paid listing)
    1. Traffic through referrals: You can expect some traffic through your article posts, blog comments, classifieds, forum discussions(from your signature if have), local business listing, press release and sharing your pages at social media channels.

2. 1st + Ranking of long tail keywords/supported keywords: In next step you might get ranked for some long tail or supported keywords and gradually can start getting traffic through them with addition to traffic described at first step.

3. 1+2+Traffic through core keywords: In this step as you rank well for long tail keywords your core keyword start getting rank and now you are in phase of getting good amount of traffic. I am using good amount of traffic since always(In most of the cases I have observed) search volume of core keywords is always higher than supported ones.
  5. Contributing User

Social networking sites are very effective to increase traffic. Use social sharing buttons on your website, visit here about more info:
    Also you can bookmark your site on different bookmarking sites. Complete good seo you will receive huge traffic on your website.
    Last edited by thes11; December 29th, 2012 at 05:28 AM.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by rensoftglobal
    Hi Friends ! how to increase the traffic to my site. If you have any idea please suggest me .....
    First of All Be very Caring while Assign a Title to your post . For traffic their are many Techniques Work Superb . PPC services are very best to use . SEO , SMO , SMM , Press Releases , Forum marketing , Classifieds are Great Resource to get traffic .
  9. No Profile Picture

Free submission is the ideas through which you can increase traffic to your website. The website on which you are making free submission must be relevant to the theme of your own website.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Do seo for your site-on page,offpage as well. If you can do smo also then you should do smo like-facebook,pinterest,twitter.And also you can get more traffic from yahoo answer.I am telling you about my experience,i am getting more traffic daily from yahoo answer.
  13. No Profile Picture

To get more traffic, the website content optimizaiton is the key. Then it need to build more high-quality backlinks. Foruming posting, blog commenting and social media are all good ways to build backlinks.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Forum Posting,Article submission and SMO really helps you increasing your website traffic..Do that in a proper way then definitely site traffic increases..Then promote your website in Facebook,twitter and LinkedIn there you can join in several groups and advertise your business..
  17. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Do seo work for your website.on page and off page as well. But remember one thing always do seo work only quality.content must have unique.You can do yahoo answering.yahoo answering is good method for getting more trafiic.Join good forum and discuss there.do guest posting it also beneficial.

<removed fake sig>
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; February 19th, 2013 at 03:07 PM.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

To increase the traffic you have to do Seo techniques i.e on page and off page optimization .Also do SMO(social media optimization) where you can get more visitors to your website.
  21. No Profile Picture

Smile

Along with SEO activities, Social media websites like Facebook, twitter, Myspace,etc can play a big role in increasing the traffic on your website. You can also Hire SEO Experts to do so.
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; August 8th, 2013 at 04:06 AM.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Use social media sites like Facebook , Twitter, Pinterest, Stumbleupon. You can get good relevant traffic through Social media sites.Your profile should be genuine not fake.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo