Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Social networking sites

Hello friends,

In the present time SMO are important part in SEO. But i don't know that which sites are most useful in SMO. please help me reelated SMO
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I will recommend you to participate in LinkedIn groups which are relevant to your niche.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Online Strategist

Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn are some sites you can participate to improve your social media interactions. However there are many niche social networks that might be directly related to you. You might have a better chance of getting traffic and conversions this way.
  7. No Profile Picture

There are multiple social platforms which are used for social marketing such as facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, kasbee, Myspace, Stumbleupon and bebo. These social networks have very effective and valuable results. Just create your account on these websites and start promoting your services in your way. You'll definitely find the results.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by charleswilson97
    There are multiple social platforms which are used for social marketing such as facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, kasbee, Myspace, Stumbleupon and bebo. These social networks have very effective and valuable results. Just create your account on these websites and start promoting your services in your way. You'll definitely find the results.
    You can find on web, sites that show you facebook share, likes and so on. I few day befor come to pages like this, but i dont remember url.
    But one good seo advice is to search your competitors, and when you find your first 10 competitors, write this in google, yahoo, and bing search engine site http:// name of site . com, or somthing, then you see whic page give backlink to your competitors, and then you go on that pages, and tray to find a whay to get backlinks to you.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Search for sites related to your domain and with higher page rank than yours.
  13. No Profile Picture

I just recommend to go for addthis site where you will find a number of social networking and social bookmarking sites and usually all those are of high rank and have great benefit for social marketing campaign. Remember to skip all those sites which are not in English.
  15. No Profile Picture

You can use Facebook (Page and Profile Both), Google+ (Page and Profile Both), Twitter and LinkedIn to promote your website. Try to get as many fans, followers and likes as you can so that you can get some social media influence in organic ranking. Encourage your customers to post about your company on social media websites.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

There are various social site for social marketing. facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, and Myspace Are important. Moreover you should search site related to your domain.
    Last edited by hiker; December 8th, 2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: fake sig removed
  19. No Profile Picture

Although there are many social networking sites,but I love to use LinkedIn, because i think,there is only professional social networking site.But many people doesn't know how to use linkedin for finding job or for a business.

There are very rush in regular social networking sites like facebook, Google plus or twitter.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Just keep in mind, when you are participating in social media, concentrate more on understanding your network and participation, rather than just increasing your network for name sake. This will help in traffic increase but most of the traffic will be irrelevant so it won't be of any use.
  23. No Profile Picture

Some of the best social site are Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn, you haw many moor, and you need to search social site which are similiar contet as your target public. So you can get the most of social media marketing.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Social Networking websites are very helpful for increase traffic for websites so for me FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKDIN and GOOGLE+ are the best websites.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by danieljacob344

Hello friends,

In the present time SMO are important part in SEO. But i don't know that which sites are most useful in SMO. please help me reelated SMO
    Devshed Contributor's might help you better if you can define your goal like generating leads or traffic to your site??
  29. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, MySpace, Google+ and Orkut are best social media platforms to advertise a business or special market campaigns. These networking sites greatly helps to adopt reputed tools to promote a plan. Its best for all other methods because these networks helps to take prompt response.
    Last edited by Winters; December 18th, 2012 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Fake signature removal
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo