1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation How to make S.E.O. tags searchable around the globe.

Dearest DevSheders,

I am interested to know if it is possible to make ones S.E.O. tags searchable throughout the world.

I am aware of how to make an S.E.O. Meta tag as well as populate it, my client wants to make sure that anyone in the world can find their keyword when entered into a Search Engine.

Are there certain steps to take in order to make this happen that I am unaware of?

Any help is appreciated, thank you!
  3. No Profile Picture

seo tag searchable

seo tags are searchable only when you use the proper keyword...
    if you will not use the proper keyword then your tag is not searchable
  5. No Profile Picture

Exclamation

I know how to populate a Meta tag with Keywords for S.E.O. purposes.

I am simply asking the following question: When I create a S.E.O. Meta tag and populate it with the Keyword attribute, is the page this S.E.O. tag falls upon now searchable by search engines all over the globe?

Basically, if someone in Arizona types in "Business Continuity" within Google.com and if someone in British Columbia types in the same thing within Google.ca, are the search results the same?

If not, are there certain steps to take in order for me to make my pages searchable throughout the globe?

Thank you.
  7. No Profile Picture

By using the right and appropriate keywords they can be made searchable.
  9. No Profile Picture

Exclamation

You guys aren't understanding my question...

I know how to create and S.E.O. tag. I know what keywords are and I know how to use them.

What I need to know is when I create my S.E.O. tag with the appropriate keywords, and search for it in Ontario, Canada, will someone who searches for the same keywords in London, England have the same search results?

This is an urgent matter so those who are going to give generic answers need not reply.

Only those who actually know what they're talking about need reply.

Thank you.
  11. No Profile Picture

Search results might vary based on the locations, as there are multiple websites that has the tags and keywords that are quite similar. In such a case, it's quite obvious with the result variance though you perform your searches specifying the location.
  13. No Profile Picture

How to make Keyword searchable

Originally Posted by MissHendriks
    Dearest DevSheders,

I am interested to know if it is possible to make ones S.E.O. tags searchable throughout the world.

I am aware of how to make an S.E.O. Meta tag as well as populate it, my client wants to make sure that anyone in the world can find their keyword when entered into a Search Engine.

Are there certain steps to take in order to make this happen that I am unaware of?

Any help is appreciated, thank you!
    To make your keyword searchable do the SEO of your product with proper keyword and the keyword which you used must be relavant to your product such than it will match with your product...
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Well, it will be a hard job for you, because search engines gives region wise preferability in SERP. Create such tags which are totally unique, make sure no one are using these tags, then it will be helpful to you. Below I'm giving you example, do search for following text "5 other unique queries" from anywhere in Globe you will found same URL every where in top in the SERP. In such case the tag that you create doesn't have more searches, so chances of the visits & clicks are very less. I hope it will be solve your question.
  17. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by David_Thomas
    Well, it will be a hard job for you, because search engines gives region wise preferability in SERP. Create such tags which are totally unique, make sure no one are using these tags, then it will be helpful to you. Below I'm giving you example, do search for following text "5 other unique queries" from anywhere in Globe you will found same URL every where in top in the SERP. In such case the tag that you create doesn't have more searches, so chances of the visits & clicks are very less. I hope it will be solve your question.
    Thank you for this David_Thomas, this does help a lot. I appreciate your help, as well as those above ^^

Thanks everyone.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo