1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Does anyone know about some great tools for improving App Store Optimization.

Does anyone know about some good tools for improving App Store Optimization (ASO) that will help customers to find my app in the app stores.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

As per my view there is no such kind of tools that help you to increase ranking in the apps store. Ranking is depends on your ratings, Amounts of downloads app update etc. Most of apps store consider these kind of points to improve app ranking. Hence If you want to make your apps popular then you can share it on social media which will help you to increase amounts of downloads and also rating.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Many websites available for sitemap creation on search engines.But www.xml-sitemaps.com website should provide the best service for creating sitemap to your website.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

kpkarthik

"i'm not asking about sitemap creation."
  9. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by KevinJohnson
    As per my view there is no such kind of tools that help you to increase ranking in the apps store. Ranking is depends on your ratings, Amounts of downloads app update etc. Most of apps store consider these kind of points to improve app ranking. Hence If you want to make your apps popular then you can share it on social media which will help you to increase amounts of downloads and also rating.

thanks dude i will follow your suggestions and share link of my apps on social media network site. if you also have some other tactics then please let me know.
  11. No Profile Picture

If you advertise your app on social media sites you can get good response and many people can download your application. There are some tools you can use for improving your application but it is not much useful in ranking. So it is better for you use social media or also you can use paid advertising for your app it will also help to increase your business.
  13. No Profile Picture

App store optimization requires users Ratings, reviews and more downloads of your app. There is no such tool to get more reviews and download. Submit you app on apps store and other places where is possible to get ratings and make more downloads.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I suppose you can start by getting people you know to rate your app.

However what will really make the difference in the long run is the quality of your app.
    All generalizations are false, including this one. Free hosting

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo