Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How often do you use social bookmarking for seo

Hello eveyone ,

I am just curious to know how much time you spend on social bookmarking and How often do you use social bookmarking for seo on regular basis.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

In my case, I do not use social bookmarking more often because I am not engaged to blogging right now. Social bookmarking is more for bloggers and less for webmasters because fresh contents are updated on blogs rather than in a website.

However, one needs to be engaged more in bookmarking sites if he/she has to offer fresh contents to the world. I will be active in blogging few months later then I will invest more time in bookmarking.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Basically you can do social bookmarking once you have fresh content. Social bookmarking help you to increasing crawling speed and also give you dofollow backlinks.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Only once when the new page is indexed by Google. After that you can promote the article once in a week or a month on twitter and facebook considering the previous response after promotion or bookmarking.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

If your site is regularly updated with the new content then you can go with social bookmarking.. this is the best way to engage with huge crowd of social sites and provide them something informative it will be more helpful to get lots of huge traffic for your site.
  11. No Profile Picture

Basically you can do social bookmarking once you have fresh content. Social bookmarking help you to increasing crawling speed and also give you dofollow backlinks. by KevinJohnson
    Only once when the new page is indexed by Google. After that you can promote the article once in a week or a month on twitter and facebook considering the previous response after promotion or bookmarking. by Angeljames
    If your site is regularly updated with the new content then you can go with social bookmarking.. this is the best way to engage with huge crowd of social sites and provide them something informative it will be more helpful to get lots of huge traffic for your site. by BruceW
    I guess these were not the answers for what OP was asking. He was asking you how much time you spend on social bookmarking activites.
  13. No Profile Picture

Yes, social bookmarking is very important off page technique. If we do social bookmarking daily there will be drastic changes.It can be used in online reputation management process.
  15. No Profile Picture

Social Bookmarking is very effective and you can do it in daily basis when you start indexing a website.. This will help you a lot in natural link building and as soon as possible you will be recognized by Google and your SERP increases..
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Right, Mr. Sanzay!

I hope my answer will helps to Varun, Social Bookmarking just a way for indexing. if you are become a new page and want to index in Google, so you should use to one keywords for particular page and start the social bookmarking with your targeting keyword.

Don't follow this activities on daily basis. Try to get make a new article, blog and articles for website after the Penguin 2.0 update.

Originally Posted by Sanzay
    I guess these were not the answers for what OP was asking. He was asking you how much time you spend on social bookmarking activites.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Weekly approx 50 Bookmarking for website, It's better to have less and quality work instead of spamming.
  21. No Profile Picture

You must do regularly to get result.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Banned

I agree with gerrywilson. We must work regularly on social bookmarking in order to get traffic and visitors to the website. But, It must be from high quality bookmarking website.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ok Great! So how many website should be used for social bookmarking?

Can you show me at-least 50 website which giving good results as well as approval for submission our link for socials?

Originally Posted by gerrywilson
    You must do regularly to get result.
  27. No Profile Picture

You can create your bookmarks with the tags and description of your website but try to get links form the high page rank websites.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Banned

While social book marking we need to post the link of the home pages url that time we need to put the inner page tag i.e. keyword so it will crawl on the search engine. so page rank will improve as well as page index on the search engine regularly.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo